All I know is, the vanilla almond special K is delicious. I have no idea how I'm still awake. I think I had a lot of fun tonight, on the outskirts of my comfort zone. It seems so different and scary but with hints of potential, and in a minor way, it feels like a small accomplishment of facing a fear successfully. I'm happy and anxious and slightly euphoric and somewhat cautious and, yeah, a little bit wasted (but only slightly, intensified by fatigue), but my interest is piqued.
Does it mean switching? Is that all I ever do? I might be that awful.
+++ ---
about
- hannah
- Allison Road, United States
- Ever since I was a real baby, I've tried to understand life. Other people haven't helped.
+++
+++
1 comment:
I'm glad you could end the weekend on an upswing, something fresh and new. And then start the week by ending the old, too!
I know what you mean about switching. I don't think it happens always but sometimes it's the easiest way.
Post a Comment