Tuesdays are a weird day full of leftover Monday. It feels like the whole week stretches ahead of you, just waiting to suck, and you don't even have the proximity of a weekend day as comfort. Maybe this dread is why Wednesdays are such a gloomy blur, effortlessly forgotten in some attempt by my brain to just survive, because Thursday always surprises me a little. The week feels like it's beginning to end; how did we get here already?
Another weird weekend of.. oof, weirdness. Everything seems so volatile. I think the weather is driving everyone mad.
My car got hit sometime very recently. Of course, I don't know exactly when, or by whom, but I ask you, is it too fucking hard to even write a note? Yeah, my car is basically fine and it doesn't change the way it runs, but it has a huge scraped up dent that definitely isn't improving anything, and it just pisses me off that people are so awful. I realize this keeps coming up in conversation and is nearing redundancy, but seriously, no one seems to have any integrity or respect for anyone else.
This is probably the last blog I'll write from this computer, in this cubicle. Tomorrow is my last day here. Either my boss wants to make sure I'm not too sad to leave, or he's just trying to get in all the annoying he can while he has the chance. Whatever the reason, it's working, and he's doing his best to make sure I leave here in relief.
Work at New Job 1 starts this weekend. I feel like I've had my last carefree times for a long while.
Sorry I'm so irritable, yeesh.
+++ Interpol/Turn On The Bright Lights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
about
- hannah
- Allison Road, United States
- Ever since I was a real baby, I've tried to understand life. Other people haven't helped.
+++
+++
1 comment:
No wonder I've been having bad karma. I hit that car that one drunken night . . . sheeeshers, me!
Post a Comment