[quote="David"]dognapping=far greater crime than kidnapping. :cry:[/quote][quote="chillary"]perhaps an equal crime.[/quote]
For real. I feel sortof guilty for being a fucking wreck about a dog, when there are actual human children taken from their families every day. Then I think about how these dogs, to me, are like my kids. They are truly members of my family, and I'm justified in my basketcasery all over again.
I just hope whoever has her takes her to the vet. She has health issues that people need to know about to take care of her properly. God, I hope she's eating. I didn't nurse that girl back to health to have some fuck take her and neglect her needs the way her first owners did. I also want her to turn up at a vet's office because my mom knows most of the area vets and they're on the lookout for her.
I'm worried for Arlo. I'm nervous to have him home without her. I wonder if he misses her.
My mom is working on this multipart master plan to find her. In addition to the vets, she's also been spreading the word among friends, making flyers (without her name, because we don't want them to know her name – it's our "ace in the hole"), and praying. I'm serious. Apparently, she ran into a woman who lost her dog, only to find him months later in Oklahoma, and she swears this miracle was brought about by her prayers. The woman is praying for Addy, too.
At this point, it certainly can't hurt. It's nice to know I'm not the only one thinking about her.
+++ roommates

2 comments:
hannah-
a) i have seriously never had so many comments on my hair. it's awesome. and this morning i woke up and jumped in the shower, and that was all i had to do. WHY HAVE I SPENT SO MUCH TIME STRAIGHTENING MY HAIR? boo.
b) don't feel like you cheated. i deleted it because i didn't want people to read it because i didn't want people to think that i thought i was better. or because it was going to be depressing. or because i didn't want to annoy anyone. yadda yadda. i just think its good to be reminded that others have it worse off and that we are all really lucky. good because it makes us feel better and good because it makes us more likely to want to help other people. good good good.
c) i don't pray that often but i will definitely keep addy and your family in my thoughts. dogs have always been a big deal to my family and so i can't imagine how awful this is. my dog gidget is this beautiful (although older now), super friendly yorkie and the thought of someone walking up to her and taking her is terrifying. i really hope that she's okay and that you guys find her.
i pray sometimes
Post a Comment