9.01.2008

Labors

today, so far, i have:

giggled
biked
played with the dogs
smoked
done a little laundry
made a necklace
called my mom

i was going to make scrambled eggs until i found no eggs in the refrigerator. this was when i discovered the freezer door ajar. a tomato sandwich became the next objective, but grant called before i could got the bread into the toaster and now it's time to go to milton's.
i struggle with my attitude sometimes, and i'd like to issue a worldwide standing apology for the times, both past and future, when i'm not fun to be around.

+++ Okkervil River / The Stand-Ins

1 comment:

cold extremities said...

I wondered why all of the popsicles were melted . . .

about

My photo
Allison Road, United States
Ever since I was a real baby, I've tried to understand life. Other people haven't helped.

+++

+++

archive

+++

+++