9.14.2008

secret blogs

i read many of my friends' blogs. i read them via an rss reader. sometimes, people write blogs and then delete them. these posts remain in my feeds after they've been deleted, and i get to read them even when they no longer exist. i love reading other people's erased words. it feels like they're telling me a secret.

+++ Lou Reed / Berlin

3 comments:

annie h. said...

yeah.

Brok Patuzek Brook Poduxek Rok Tucek said...

dang you. I write tons of shit and delete it.

Anyway, I have had the urge to buy a machine on two wheels for a long time. I think that I had the first urge right after high school. (i used to ride one in my high school years but it broke down)

I've been looking on craigslist so it's only a matter of time now.

hillary said...

oh crap

about

My photo
Allison Road, United States
Ever since I was a real baby, I've tried to understand life. Other people haven't helped.

+++

+++

archive

+++

+++