Last night, someone told me a story about how it was the anniversary of a person who worked or maybe lived at Replay and who had died or maybe committed suicide. I can't remember who was telling me, or any details of the story, or most of the night for that matter. I was not very drunk, but just tired enough to have lost most of my short term memory capability.It's time to get some sleep and turn back into the person I usually am. I am going to have more free time now (for the next few weeks).
Jenn made a tiny video for school. We finished recording what will someday soon become an album. This is all still very surreal for me.
It's a shitty attitude to have, but I count on fall to make me happier and it seems like it's missing something this year. I wish I was more excited about October. It's hard to accept that it's all the same but different. I'm not sure how I feel about anything.
I need some serious, life-altering soundtracking, and I think I need to take suggestions since I'm apparently not very good at knowing what's best for myself.
+++ Deerhunter "Coffin Trick"

1 comment:
perhaps i can help you with that
Post a Comment