3.03.2009

mixed tape by:

Douglas Armour, Jan 27, 09

01. A.R. Rahman - Varaaga Nathi
02. Afrikan Boy - One Day I Went To Lidl
03. Audio Bullys - Real Life
04. Baltimore Club ? - Watch Out For The Big Girls
05. Bombay Squad - Kalkutta Nights
06. Crass - Health Surface
07. Ishmail Darbar - Dola Re Dola
08. Douglas Armour - Old Fashioned
09. Douglas Armour - Tell You Why
10. George Anthony - Cock Stiff and Hard
11. Selda - Ince Ince Bir Kar Yargar**
12. Inkspots - We Three (My Echo, My Shadow and Me)
13. Julez Santana - Oh Yes
14. Lil' Wayne - A Milli
15. Los In - Mi Pequeno Libro Rojo
16. Los Shakers - Don't Ask Me Love
17. Mahmoud Ahmed - Fetsum Denq Ledj Nesh
18. Hot Chip (Matthew Dear Remix) - Don and Sherry

** omg listen to Selda. I LOVE SELDA.

One of the best parts of tour: people making you rad mixes along the way.

+++ Oh Girl / Raphael Saadiq

No comments:

about

My photo
Allison Road, United States
Ever since I was a real baby, I've tried to understand life. Other people haven't helped.

+++

+++

archive

+++

+++