roll around in leaves
listen to the same song on repeat for hours
throw words around until you run away
none of this will matter tomorrow
grass in your hair with my hands
between the flashes we don't stop
i know there's earth beneath us
but i can barely breathe
we're told what to do
but we do whatever we want
we'll never be this young again
can't i just take it for what it is?
fuck trust, 'cause we'll never do it
i know there's earth between us
and i can barely breathe
+++ ---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
about
- hannah
- Allison Road, United States
- Ever since I was a real baby, I've tried to understand life. Other people haven't helped.
+++
+++
2 comments:
I must know. Is this you or a song? It is simply BEAUTIFUL! LOVE IT!
i don't know if it flows well enough to be a song right now, but the message and the imagery...yessssss.
"i know there's earth betwen us
and i can barely breathe"
i like that, a lottttttttt!
Post a Comment