11.12.2007

Throw me a line

You know we're in a sad state of affairs when, while considering a dateable or romantical prospect, the phrase "too nice" comes into play. Really? Too nice? So, is there also a too pretty, too smart, too caring, giving, loyal, honest, compassionate, trustworthy, too much of any good thing? I'll admit it, I've exhibited some questionable taste lately. Isn't "too nice" an improvement here? We'll see. I just changed my own tire with (come to find out) half of my office watching, and then I almost threw up afterwards, which would've been especially brutal because in addition to being outside in public (and being watched from the second floor), I had tomato soup for lunch. Yeah, too much detail, but sorry, it's kinda relevant to the story. Now I get to have a cookie, because chances are I'm going to throw up no matter what and I think I probably deserve it. The cookie, not the vomiting. UGH, this cookie has nuts. I'm majorly stabby right now k, I gotta go, I just won a Macy's card! +++ R.E.M./Reckoning

No comments:

about

My photo
Allison Road, United States
Ever since I was a real baby, I've tried to understand life. Other people haven't helped.

+++

+++

archive

+++

+++