1.15.2008

Be unabashed.

Be who you are and say what you feel.
Those who matter won't mind;
those who mind don't matter.

(Dr. Seuss! I love it.)

+++ The Octopus Project/Identification Parade

2 comments:

drewmgibson said...

this reminds me of something my grandfather use to tell me. "its mind over matter. if you don't mind it don't matter".

oh, and in response to your comment, we should go out and collect some field recording and capture the conversations of young and old and perhaps dogs barking at cars.

Anonymous said...

i'm taking my fate in my own hands. it feels wonderful already. i laid around all day, i know, but there's nothing else in the world i would've rather been doing. and that's how i've got to feel, all the time. this is the last moment of the rest of our lives. keep it in mind.

about

My photo
Allison Road, United States
Ever since I was a real baby, I've tried to understand life. Other people haven't helped.

+++

+++

archive

+++

+++