1.14.2008

so low solo; list of things we said we'd do tomorrow

Patience is a virtue, but unfortunately not one of mine.

Have I missed something? I usually have, I guess. Things just seem so off in ways I can't even begin to pinpoint.

I'm thinking of big changes. How long can I keep making and breaking promises to myself before I suffocate under the weight of my own disappointment? If there's one thing I'm good at, it's expertly facilitating scenarios in which to be intensely critical of myself.

Putting myself out there seems daunting but perhaps within reach. It's just that I'm not sure I know how to do that very well.

Sundays are about to blow up, seriously.

If you've lost your faith in love and music, oh the end won't be long..

[These walls have ears.]

+++ The Libertines/Up The Bracket

1 comment:

cold extremities said...

at least i haven't given up on the arts.

about

My photo
Allison Road, United States
Ever since I was a real baby, I've tried to understand life. Other people haven't helped.

+++

+++

archive

+++

+++