7.23.2008

I am so conditioned into believing that the only thing anyone ever wants from me is what they can get in a worthless hour or two. Sometimes it's more than that, and I do the wrong thing. Sometimes I'm just tricked into thinking it's more, and it backfires. Most of the time it's less, and that's why I'm jaded. I'm sorry, drunk blog. I just hate it when we fight. Basically, tell me what you want. I never know what's expected of me unless you spell it out.
I want to tell Jason how much I agree with him re: Olin and Blue(ish), and how many nights I've listened to that ambient demo, but his tumblr doesn't do comments, so I'll just leave it here and hope that sometime he finds it.
Izzy died earlier today. I sent Jay my love via an awkward phone call knowing it wasn't enough.

+++ Olin and Blue(ish) / Ambient demo

1 comment:

annie h. said...

i'm not one to assume anything when it comes to cryptic blogs but i just wanted to chime at you for a few seconds here: i think that i know what you mean about the more/less tug-of-war. and i may not know you super-closely or as well as other people but i don't want you to sell yourself short at all; from what i know of you, you project an inimitable spirit and 'joie de vivre' that are great to be around.

have a good thursday! thursdays are usually good at being good.

about

My photo
Allison Road, United States
Ever since I was a real baby, I've tried to understand life. Other people haven't helped.

+++

+++

archive

+++

+++