Drinking lots of alcohol is a strange notion that leads to strange action.
I napped and had dreams about an entire tree being uprooted, building a huge bonfire, driving out to the country to buy drugs, about my friends, my dogs had been swimming in a lake, a cut that turned into a gaping hole in my arm, about hair school that wasn't hair school. I think I was talking too much and my teacher told me to go sit in the sand. I asked if it was okay if I sat next to the sand rather than in it, and she said, "Yes, that's fine. The problem with you is that you're too high maintenance." There was a classmate who isn't anyone I know in real life, an Asian girl. I witnessed her being terrorized by her big scary boyfriend on the street outside of her house. I honked and yelled at him and he threw his motorcycle at me. It reminded me of the day I saw many large bruises on one of my classmates at school. Grab bruises. She tried to keep me from seeing them.
I need some slippers.
+++ David Byrne + Brian Eno / Everything That Happens Will Happen Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
about
- hannah
- Allison Road, United States
- Ever since I was a real baby, I've tried to understand life. Other people haven't helped.
+++
+++
No comments:
Post a Comment