11.19.2007

privatization; you were not invited here.

So, short week and then yay my favorite holiday! Man, this weekend, the past 4 or 5 days really, are so fantastically ridiculous I can't believe they'll ever not be so vividly ingrained in my memory (kindof silly, really, considering the frequently fleeting shelf life of memories). Luckily, it feels as though even just documenting allusions to will be enough of a trigger to jog those memories, because I'm not sure I can even put everything that's happened in the last few days into words. I suppose it's not even a matter of whether I can, but whether I want to try and that answer is "godsotiredcan'tmakewords." Or maybe, "thankgodwedidn'tgotojail."

I want to have fun every day. I want to get my dishes done and organize my laundry. I want to make food and watch movies and hang out allll the time. I want to party crash and get crazy and do whatever the moment presents to me for my entertainment.
I want it to snow so I can stand in the middle of the street, looking straight up into falling flakes and hearing nothing but muffled white.
I want it to be a cloudy evening so I can see bare branches darken against a backlit sky.
I want to turn your life upside down.

+++ The Arcade Fire/Funeral

1 comment:

jenn said...

this post is what has been motivating me to keep being productive!

about

My photo
Allison Road, United States
Ever since I was a real baby, I've tried to understand life. Other people haven't helped.

+++

+++

archive

+++

+++