11.21.2007

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Last night a miraculous thing occurred. I was lying on the couch at Iggy's, definitely ready to let myself go to sleep despite the party still raging around me (thanks, whiskey), when I suddenly jumped up among those who were dancing and rejoined the party. What spurred this sudden activity? Apparently, much like Cassie with her Tom Tom Club, I have a "restart the party" trigger and it's U2. I have a sneaking suspicion there are many other candidates for party re-starting soundtrack, and it gives me hope. No longer will anyone say they "pulled a Hannah."

[DVI adapter and new sleeve for the macbook just arrived YESSSSSSS!]

I am getting really fat. Like, I can feel myself weighing more and more with each passing day. The holidays are basically here and with them all the snacks. God I love snacks. Despite the way my clothes are fitting, I can't stop eating everything in sight and I'm lately thinking I might have to start exercising. Gag.

Earlier I realized I haven't heard a busy signal in a long time. Everyone has call waiting now.

+++ Joy Zipper/American Whip

No comments:

about

My photo
Allison Road, United States
Ever since I was a real baby, I've tried to understand life. Other people haven't helped.

+++

+++

archive

+++

+++