i like cleaning and everything, but ugh, it doesn't seem like i've even been alive long enough to have accrued so much stuff. perhaps i just get rid of things at a slower pace than everyone else? i often have the urge grab something and run to the dumpster before i have a chance to change my mind.
also, had a phone conversation with my mom earlier in which she told me that she thinks i'm depressed because my life lacks purpose, and that i should either go to church or get a therapist.
i mean.. come on, tuesday.
+++ Surkin/Fireworks Refired
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
about
- hannah
- Allison Road, United States
- Ever since I was a real baby, I've tried to understand life. Other people haven't helped.
+++
+++
3 comments:
buh, cleaning. nobody likes this. but if we do it now, we won't have to later, right?
TELL ME ABOUT IT. I posses enough stuff to "stuff" a few third world countries.
Hey you know the answer to what your mom said. Think about it. Love ya
Post a Comment