sometimes i really wonder whether my neighbors can hear my music well enough to know when i'm listening to the same song over and over again, and what they think about that (seems like it could easily be irritating). today i caught myself talking to, er, myself relatively loudly in my booth at yello sub. it's saturday night, and instead of going out to see all the people i was supposed to see tonight, i stayed in listening to the same music repeatedly, dancing around alone, and doing things like this:

daylight savings time happens in a little while, and i'm just hanging around waiting for my extra hour.
totally counts.. it's after midnight.+++ M.I.A./Kala
2 comments:
i'm so jealous of your night in. i'm exhausted and hungover.
I have no idea how to do this shit! I'm so proud of myself that I got this far. . . .
Post a Comment