Guess who started her Christmas shopping!So.. I'm not sure what the general consensus is on this topic, but I feel fairly confident that my friends won't mind receiving items of used/vintage origin. This is probably because I absolutely love receiving gifts like that, and hope that other people do, too. So yeah, if for some reason you don't want me giving you anything like that, advance notice requested plz. Also, here's my standard gift disclaimer: If you open it and don't like it, it's totally ok! You should even tell me, because maybe I like it, or maybe our friend sitting over there likes it. I'll want to fix it, because I want to give you something you will really love, so please let me.
Aside from the gigantic mountain of unfolded laundry that I saw fit to pile on the floor (or perhaps because of it), my apt is starting to feel like my actual home where I live and hang out and unpack my things. Moving in is really just a lengthy process for me.
Also, how damn hot is this!? Oh lord.
+++ Shocking Pinks/st

1 comment:
look at mr. davids eye! so i just think he is ugly. sorry. oh and i will take second hand stuff please!
And dont listen to Santa- i was a good girl this year!
Post a Comment